FF7 Forgotten Twilight FF7 Forgotten Twilight

Alright.

So, here are my problems with it.

1. Your art style is... horrendous to say the least. A lot of people are going to be turned off simply by the way you portray these characters. Just seeing cloud on the menu screen almost made me close the window and forget about it. I think that's an inherent problem that you can't fix, so be prepared for the backlash for your (for lack of a better term) ugly art style when you complete the final product.

2. This is hardly even animated. I saw a moving background, then I saw some blurring effects on the wheels of a motorcycle and some tweening up and down. Woo. It's like watching someone shuffle a still picture around.

3. This is a trailer right? Trailers are supposed to show a little bit of what they'll be getting with the final product. This does NOTHING but show us still pictures of Cloud Strife. You show him riding a motorcycle, then you show a fancy scene cut to him with his face toward the ground and a sword in his hand. We know nothing about the story, what to expect, or even any short scenes to hook us in and make us want it. Frankly, I can watch this, and I'll simply just skip over the final product when it comes out.

4. The cheesy metal soundtrack. Ugh. That, coupled with the subject matter and the elementary art style just give this whole project a weird "hardcore fanboy" feel to it that just turns me off completely.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

If my style is horrendous then Obama must be a girl in disguise. You are the only immature minded viewer to ever think of something like that. People don't need to be "turned on" to view a flash movie, you hentai loving child. There has to be a visual sign of effort involved which you clearly don't understand. If you think that a mouse drawing graphic style that consistently changes with each author is an inherent problem then you lack mentality and knowledge of flash in general. Don't try and speak high and mighty when you clearly lack the concept of flash movies in such a subjectively disgusting point of view.

CoreyStuckInPurgatory I CoreyStuckInPurgatory I

Stylish...

I love the style and the great motion sequences, the story seems to be coming a long nicely, even the presentation is phenomenal.

But the only problem is the characters. One is almost embarrassed by the main character's lack of a creative or even believable name, and I simply could not enjoy the flash as soon as he started talking. The voices of both "Schmorey" and "St. Peter" are just awful, and just add an overall corniness to an otherwise enjoyable flash.

But, these are your characters, and you're not likely to change those things now that the series has started. Just letting you know what really gets under my skin.

dnzTV responds:

yeah we get that a lt. not the name thing tho.. personally, i think the corniness of the name is hilarious. and about the voice acting: were dutch, so english is not our native language.. we try:)

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Pretty fantastic...

I'm a huge D fan, so I guess I'm a little biased, but that was pretty much God. Some parts were genuinely hilarious, and you illustrated the tale of Tribute pretty freakin well, dude.

I loved it man. Keep up the good work.

Awesome Video Games - Ep2 Awesome Video Games - Ep2

No offense but...

... it just really wasn't funny. I mean, I could see where the jokes were coming from, and how this concept could evolve into something that's truly hilarious, but this installment just didn't cut it.

The way the jokes were delivered was fine, but the problem wasn't the delivery, it was the comedy itself. It became annoying after a while and really dragged toward the end.

To reiterate, this could be really funny, and continue to be well made, if you just write some material that will actually make people laugh.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Be sure to check out more AWESOME episodes on FFSTV.com!

Stay rad my friend!

Action rock Bryan Action rock Bryan

Wow.

Is this a joke? Seriously?

Awful animation, cheesy scenes, terrible graphics, and frankly ridiculous moments all made this into one gigantic pile of, well, I think you can guess.

Hyperboy: Episode 4 Hyperboy: Episode 4

Fantastic, once again.

I've gotta say, I've always been a fan of Hyperboy, and you just continue to make quality flash animations, with a great sense of humor and taste for action.

I found the the beginning, when the hypersuit jumps down and swallows Gene to be almost a mirror of some parts of the anime FLCL, and it even sounded like similar music (for those who know the anime) that is played during those sequences. This isn't a bad thing, and the animation was very smooth and flowed nicely.

The action was extremely well choreographed and animated, a definite tip of that hat in that department. The entire episode was basically a fight scene, and with all the fights in the comic, the series was just begging for a good bout, and you delivered. Thumbs up.

The effects were a great touch and just add to the fantastic quality already. I absolutely loved it.

The only problem I had was the very bland backgrounds, and the poor voice quality, but both are very easy to get past, when looking at the overall picture, and didn't bother me in the least once the fight sequence began.

Once again, fantastic animation. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next two, but definitely not the long wait that will almost definitely occur between.

gene-goldstein responds:

There's some FLCL homages. I hope people realize that.

I'm not happy with the backgrounds or the voice quality. The backgrounds aren't very good because I wasn't focusing on them...but, they should be better.

And I might get a better mic so as to improve the quality.

Thanks for the criticism!

jaguar-recargado jaguar-recargado

Ok but...

En inglais por favor?

Kurijin Kunoichi(preview) Kurijin Kunoichi(preview)

Judgement anyone?

Really, how did this garbage pass judgement? What did you do, clench the mouse in your asscheeks and work on this for about 20 minutes?

If you suck at flash, don't submit to the portal. It's that easy. By the way, I love how you flamed almost everyone who had something bad to say, with good points. You have to realize that a lot of people won't like your flash, and some will.

But if it's this terrible, there will most likely be more that don't than those that do.

Chibi vs. Fusion Chibi vs. Fusion

Wow..

That could be one of the worst flashes that I have ever seen. The voicework was terrible.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious!

I've watched this about sixty times now, and I still can't get enough. It's zany, the music is great, and it makes me laugh my ass off. Plus, it's full of celebrity appearances.

10/10.