Tremerz Tremerz

Awww yeah

All 335 points are mine, suckers.

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

10 * ALL ROUND

THIS FUCKING RULES BEST ONE YET

SirCannabisClock responds:

sweet

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Alright..

Good concept, but I suggest that you don't completely freeze the action, but slow it down, like you did for the "truck sequence". I found that to be much more fluid and satisfying than the sudden halt that was present through the rest of the level.

Space Slut Slim Space Slut Slim

Takata5 was right...

It seemed as if, whenever I hit a jackpot, there would be about 6 space pirate attacks in a row... odd.

Also, shouldn't you have more of a probability of earning money than losing it? 1 space pirate slot can jack 500 coins, and buying the upgrade doesn't even get rid of them? What's that all about?

Interactive Drum Kit Interactive Drum Kit

How about if you make it key operated instead of mouse operated so you can ACTUALLY make a beat?

As of now it's just a bunch of buttons.

Also, get more accurate sounds. Those were god awful.

Frenzy responds:

This, boys and girls, is how NOT to write a review.

Go. Go.

Good concept, poor design.

Wile the graphics, the sound, and the visual style overall were very good, and all complemented each other extremely well, I must say that the control scheme, level design, and game mechanics were all rather poor.

To get the bonuses, you often had to pre-anticipate them, which, by human nautre is rather impossible. By having to charge your jump, you are left open, after the jump to the very closely placed objects and mines, making it impossible to collect goods without getting penalized.

I stopped playing after a few levels because it just got too frustrating to continue.

The NG e-Penis Calculator The NG e-Penis Calculator

Thank God for you Denvish.

I can't tell if Pox knows about this yet, but I'm sure he's as proud as I am. Thanks for taking my dream, topic, and our two formulas, and combining them into this beautiful flash.

You're my hero.

-Samurai_Crisp, creator of Formula #2

FLiXD responds:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Really addicting.

It's incredibly addicting, vieing for the top spot. It's now 10:03 on January 30, and I hold the World Champion spot with 2335 pounds.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Great, but has issues.

Top notch graphics, great sound, phenomenal gameplay, and extremely addictive. The only problem is the difficulty.

The only reason this game is difficult and even sometimes frustrating, is because the controls become extrememly unresponsive at points of high action, which is due to a permanent high quality setting.

If you add some quality control (right click doesn't give the option) this game could be one of the best. But because it's unresponsive when permanently stuck on high quality, it's just shy of gaming nirvana.

9/10.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Possibly the best gadget ever.

This is just superb, while it doesn't give 100% control and the music does get repetitive after a long time, I still find it worthy of downloading.

10/10