FF7 Forgotten Twilight FF7 Forgotten Twilight

Alright.

So, here are my problems with it.

1. Your art style is... horrendous to say the least. A lot of people are going to be turned off simply by the way you portray these characters. Just seeing cloud on the menu screen almost made me close the window and forget about it. I think that's an inherent problem that you can't fix, so be prepared for the backlash for your (for lack of a better term) ugly art style when you complete the final product.

2. This is hardly even animated. I saw a moving background, then I saw some blurring effects on the wheels of a motorcycle and some tweening up and down. Woo. It's like watching someone shuffle a still picture around.

3. This is a trailer right? Trailers are supposed to show a little bit of what they'll be getting with the final product. This does NOTHING but show us still pictures of Cloud Strife. You show him riding a motorcycle, then you show a fancy scene cut to him with his face toward the ground and a sword in his hand. We know nothing about the story, what to expect, or even any short scenes to hook us in and make us want it. Frankly, I can watch this, and I'll simply just skip over the final product when it comes out.

4. The cheesy metal soundtrack. Ugh. That, coupled with the subject matter and the elementary art style just give this whole project a weird "hardcore fanboy" feel to it that just turns me off completely.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

If my style is horrendous then Obama must be a girl in disguise. You are the only immature minded viewer to ever think of something like that. People don't need to be "turned on" to view a flash movie, you hentai loving child. There has to be a visual sign of effort involved which you clearly don't understand. If you think that a mouse drawing graphic style that consistently changes with each author is an inherent problem then you lack mentality and knowledge of flash in general. Don't try and speak high and mighty when you clearly lack the concept of flash movies in such a subjectively disgusting point of view.

CoreyStuckInPurgatory I CoreyStuckInPurgatory I

Stylish...

I love the style and the great motion sequences, the story seems to be coming a long nicely, even the presentation is phenomenal.

But the only problem is the characters. One is almost embarrassed by the main character's lack of a creative or even believable name, and I simply could not enjoy the flash as soon as he started talking. The voices of both "Schmorey" and "St. Peter" are just awful, and just add an overall corniness to an otherwise enjoyable flash.

But, these are your characters, and you're not likely to change those things now that the series has started. Just letting you know what really gets under my skin.

dnzTV responds:

yeah we get that a lt. not the name thing tho.. personally, i think the corniness of the name is hilarious. and about the voice acting: were dutch, so english is not our native language.. we try:)

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Pretty fantastic...

I'm a huge D fan, so I guess I'm a little biased, but that was pretty much God. Some parts were genuinely hilarious, and you illustrated the tale of Tribute pretty freakin well, dude.

I loved it man. Keep up the good work.

Tremerz Tremerz

Awww yeah

All 335 points are mine, suckers.

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

10 * ALL ROUND

THIS FUCKING RULES BEST ONE YET

SirCannabisClock responds:

sweet

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Alright..

Good concept, but I suggest that you don't completely freeze the action, but slow it down, like you did for the "truck sequence". I found that to be much more fluid and satisfying than the sudden halt that was present through the rest of the level.

&amp;lt;TeK&amp;gt; Streamline <TeK> Streamline

Nice recreation

As for differences, I found that the whistling had less of an organic feel to it, and didn't have that initial burst of wind on some of the quicker beats.

And of course, it didn't have that guy's voice near the beginning of the song.

There was other little discrepancies, but nothing too major.

I enjoyed it.

Hoodlum Chiptune Hoodlum Chiptune

Absolutely Stunning

Such an amazing piece of music. I really have no words to describe the sheer amazing-ness of it.

Deaths Upon Deaths Upon Deaths Deaths Upon Deaths Upon Deaths

Ha!

Great job man. I lolled, many times.

Hilde B Hilde B

Quality stuff.

Her features, like eye color, hair color, and that crazy smile remind me of a more detailed Haruko from FLCL.

It helps that she's wearing the bunny costume.

Jinno Scribble Jinno Scribble

*sigh*

If you're going to do a fanart, try not to copy a picture directly.

I was going to scout you, but I knew that looked far too familiar. Either you copied it, just changed the coloring, or, really just didn't try.